now browsing by category
In today’s world, people tend to judge people by their looks, especially celebrities. Not only do they have to possess real talent, but they should also have some killer legs or a head-turning chest. But let’s face it – some of them are only famous for one particular physical trait. Here are top 10 body parts that really made these celebs famous.
Kim Kardashian’s Butt
Kim K’s enormous derriere doesn’t need any introduction tbh. She is one of those who do nothing worthy and still manages to break the Internet due to her killer rear-side. That’s why she never fails to show it off in transparent tight-fitting outfits. We’d rather she left at least something to our imagination.
Kate Upton’s Cleavage
The 24 y.o. model has killer curves, but her 34D sized breasts undoubtfully do the talking. Even though her breasts have made her famous, she wished to have had smaller ones.
Angelina Jolie’s lips
The most amazing part of her flawless body is her plump sensuous lips. It may come as a surprise but they are all natural. Her signature lips were the most requested shape by cosmetic surgery patients. And yet she once said, “I know other women would kill for my lips but I feel like they take over my face.” No way!
This is an intense scam…
When he discovered what was really happening, he realized his wife was the real victim. When a UK man saw his wife’s bank statements, after she had taken out monumental loans with no explanation, he knew for sure that she was cheating on him. In his mind, there was no other possible explanation for why his wife would make these kinds of drastic financial choices.
Once he dug a bit deeper, he began to unwind a complex scam, realizing that he wasn’t the victim… His wife was.
When it comes to the bedroom and life in general, there’s always someone who’s more dominant than their partner. Now, that’s not a good or bad thing, nor is it about learning how to be a dominant or a submissive. It’s just something you enjoy, and that’s okay. Sometimes, you can be dominant in life, however, when it comes to sex, you could be submissive. Also, your dominance can vary depending on who your partner is. Sometimes if you’re usually dominant in bed, meeting someone who is also dominant makes you more submissive or… you could turn into a wild beast.
How to be a dominant in bed
There are times when you and your partner haven’t established your roles. Now, if they’re not into being dominant, that means you’ll have to step it up. You may be totally against it in the beginning, but, I recommend you give it a try before you knock it completely off as an option. So, if you’re curious, it’s time you learned how to be a dominant.
Because someone has to be it… why not you?
#1 Do it because you want to. If you’re really not comfortable with being a dom, then don’t do it. If you’re curious, then I think you should give it a try. But, at the end of the day, you really should want to do it for yourself and not your partner.
#2 Know how far your partner is willing to go. You two need to sit down before having sex and figure out what you’re both comfortable with. How far is your partner willing to go, and how far are you willing to go? These are two very important questions that need to be answered before doing anything.
#3 three levels of dominance. There are three levels of dominance. Now, depending on what you and your partner decide on, you’ll start on gentle, moderate, or aggressive dominance.
You don’t need to start off with aggressive dominance; you can start off at gentle and work your way up.
#4 Gentle. If you are completely new and don’t yet know how to be a dominant, then start off with gentle dominance. You don’t need to start off with handcuffs right away. This will give you some time to feel out what you’re interested in.
#5 Moderate. Moderate dominance is fun – this is what most people desire when being dominated for the first time. Moderate dominance means spanking, biting, handcuffs, being denied orgasms, and hot lube.
Most people engage in moderate dominance, so your partner may be experienced up to this point.
#6 Aggressive. This is some Fifty Shades of Grey type shit. This is really about being dominant and aggressive in the bedroom. Aggressive dominance means BDSM, choking, degradation, and gagging. You won’t be able to reach this level right away, this really takes some time to understand what you like and don’t like. I wouldn’t recommend this right away unless you’ve been fantasizing about it heavily.
#7 It takes time to develop dominance. Listen, learning how to be a dominant may be something completely new for you, so don’t expect to be the ultimate dominatrix in two days. This takes time and experience. So, don’t put any pressure on yourself to perform. Just take your time and go with the flow.
#8 Have a safe word. You’re going to need a safe word. Not just for your partner, but for yourself as well. Make sure that the safe word isn’t a word that can easily be said during sex. For example, don’t make your safe word “cock.” Please don’t. Make it something like pineapple or cabbage. Unless you’ll be using that in bed, then pick a different word.
#9 Wear what makes you feel dominant. You don’t need to wear strapless pants or a choker in order to be dominant. You can be equally as dominant while being completely naked as well. You need to wear what makes you feel sexy, confident, and dominant. If you feel these things while wearing an apron, then wear it. What’s important is that you can feel free in what you’re wearing.
#10 is communicative. If you’re going to learn how to be a dominant, you have to be communicative with your partner. This means you need to make sure that they’re comfortable and getting what they want out of the experience. At the same time, you need to make sure your needs are also being met as well.
#11 more doesn’t mean better. People always think that the more you do in bed, the better the sex will be. But that isn’t true. Being dominant doesn’t mean you have to dress in black latex and drip candle wax on your partner’s back.
I mean, you can do that, that’s not a bad thing. However, if that’s too extreme for you, it’s okay. There’s no right or wrong way to dominate someone. It’s purely based on what makes you two feel good.
- Use everything. Listen, to be dominant you can use almost anything – sex toys, candles, whips, rope, fruit – whatever you want. Of course, you need to make sure that your partner agrees to it. But if they do, well then, don’t hold back.
Now that you know how to be a dominant, it’s time you tried it out. Have fun with it. I know it sounds like a serious role to play, but sex is about having fun… so relax.
- “Age Is Just a Number: Unsaleable is two years older than Rifle’s mother.
He posted a cryptic joke on Integral Tuesday and later deleted it. It read, “Age is just a number ♥ Find someone you love, and take their breath away…even if that means putting a kink in their oxygen tank cord. #LifeAlertTypeOfLove.”
- He’s on TV: Rife joined fellow improve comics on Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out on MTV several times since 2015.
- He’s a stand-up comedian: Rife started his stand-up career as a teen. He has performed at comedy clubs such as The Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Beckinsale is a big fan of stand-up comedy—she has occasionally been spotted at comedy clubs with Sheen, with whom she remains friends, watching his girlfriend Sarah Silverman perform.
- Dane Cook Inspired His Comedy: “Seventh grade is when I realized I wanted to be a comedian,” Rife said in a video interview with Thisis50 in 2015. “I was watching Comedy Central and Dane Cook came on and I became a fan like, instantly and literally the next day, my teacher asked me if I wanted to be in a talent show.”
He said he agreed and performed…other comic’s material.
“Granted, I like stole every comedian’s jokes,” he said. “But like, that was the first time I ever, like, was on a stage in front of people performing.”
Rife would go on to host comedy shows headlined by his idol.
As you almost certainly know June is Pride Month. A month to celebrate the LGBT society and take a stance against discrimination, a month to celebrate sexual variety. And as there’s probably going to be LGBT+ parades and marches in most countries we thought we would commemorate this month by sharing the most beautiful and emotional LGBT wedding pictures. Same sex marriages have become more accepted around the world in the last couple of years. As of now, they’re legal in 22 countries. It’s a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. We hope that with these pictures we’ll be able to show you how happy a right to marry the person you love can make people and, hopefully, inspire you to become an ally and help the LGBT community on their way to having equal rights all around the globe.
- What a happy, gentle moment this is.
- Have you ever been so happy you were crying from joy? Well this man has been, because he married the person he loves.
3.These two ladies are rocking that aisle walk. Look how happy and joyous they look.
4. And these old ladies have waited a very long time to finally get married and they got their wish. You’re never too old to marry the love of your life.
- Here’s a similar story of two men. Look how elated they look. Those smiles could brighten up the darkest of days.
- A moment of quiet happiness and appreciation. Everyone celebrates in their own way.
- How awesome is this wedding photo? Everyone involved seems to be incredibly happy to be in this moment.
- Doesn’t it look like they’re having the time of their life? It’s cause they are!
9. How precious is this photo. There’s so much love and caring in it.
- What a happy day for this couple. You can see joy radiating from their faces.
- These ladies seem lost in their own little world. They look so carefree and gleeful.
- Such a tender moment, you can’t help but smile. What a sweet wedding photo.
- These ladies are so delighted they can barely contain their excitement. Looks like they’re ready to jump with joy.
14. It’s always so heartwarming to see older couples getting married. You know that they’ve been waiting for this for a while.
- These guys know how to celebrate their wedding with style. What a jolly and cheerful photo.