now browsing by month
Men aren’t that different than women regarding this topic. We all spend our time thinking if another person likes us, unsure of what to do. We’re only human. But the way best way to see if she’s into you, is to watch what she does.
17 ways to stop asking “does she like me?”
Remember, fells. All you have to do is keep your eyes open. Don’t complicate things. As the saying goes, “actions speak louder than words.” There’s reason that saying is so popular… because it’s true. But you still need to be realistic and not fool yourself. So here are some ways to know if she’s into you.
- She’s hanging around. Listen, we don’t hang around guys that we’re not interested in. I mean, we have our male friends, but if you’re a new guy, there’s no way I’m spending time with you if I don’t feel anything. It’s not going to happen. People only spend time with those they find worthy of giving their time to.
- She carries on the conversation. She may be shy in the beginning, however, that doesn’t mean she’s not interested. You have to give her some time to relax and open up.
Now, if she never does open up, then that’s different. However, if she’s the one carrying on conversation and engaging, then that’s a good sign that she’s interested in what you have to say.
- All about the laughs. If she’s laughing at even your dad jokes, then that’s a great sign she’s into you. If I’m not interested in a guy and he cracks a lame joke, the most he’ll get is a pity smile – that’s right, a pity smile. But if she’s tearing up from laughing at your jokes, she really finds you funny. And women love funny guys.
- It’s in the eyes. If you stop looking at our boobs for two seconds and move your eyes up, you can actually see her interest in you. Her eyes will sparkle when she’s listening to you talk or when she’s looking at you while laughing. You’ll see it. You just need to look.]
- She acknowledges you. If we don’t like you, then you might get a “hi” if you’re lucky. For the most part, we’ll ignore you. But if she acknowledges you in a room and gives you attention, well, then it’s only a matter of time.
- All smiles. If she can’t stop smiling around you, well, come on, she’s one happy girl. If we don’t like the guy, you’ll be lucky if we even crack a smile. But if we’re really into you, our faces will be sore by the end of the day.
- Her friends know about you. Yeah, well, we don’t tell our friends about guys that we’re not interested in. Honestly, there’s no point. We talk about guys that we potentially are interested in. So, if her friends know about you, she’s been talking.
- She relaxes around you. This will take some time, but if you notice her acting less tense and more natural, then that’s a good sign that she’s becoming comfortable. Maybe she’ll tell you her bad jokes or accidentally burp in front of you and laugh it off.
- She touches you. She’s not going to rub your dick, I’m sorry, it doesn’t work like that. But she will touch your arm while she laughs, or maybe she’ll give you a back massage. If she takes the initiative to touch you, then she’s interested. I wouldn’t touch a guy who I don’t like. That would be egging him on.
- Asks if you have a girlfriend. She probably won’t ask you straight up, but she’ll most likely say something like, “Oh, I bet your girlfriend laughs all the time at your jokes.” Bam. That’s it. That’s the ticket. She’s fishing to see what your status is.]
- Revealed personal information. I’m not talking about her SIN number or her credit card pin. Maybe her parents divorced when she was young and that traumatized her, or that her grandma recently died. You don’t tell this information to people you just met or don’t trust. If she opens up to you about this, then she trusts you.
- She’s fully present when around you. Her phone isn’t being checked every two seconds and she’s not ignoring you while she’s talking to her friends. No, no, no. She’s fully present, her phone is put away, and she’s engulfed in conversation with you. That is someone who likes you.
- You two text and are active on social media. If she’s texting you and liking your statuses on Face book, that’s great. I know, you would not have known that social media would be an indicator for knowing if she likes you, but it is. If you’re the one who’s always texting her and liking her posts, stop and see if she starts texting you instead. If she doesn’t, then she’s not really interested in you.
- She teases you. This is called flirting. If she’s flirting with you and teasing you playfully, that’s a great sign. Flirt back and see what she does. Don’t be shy to flirt back; it’s a great way to build up sexual tension between the two of you.
- She wants to be close. If you guys are hanging out, she may be walking close to you or sitting beside you without much light in between you guys. And that’s a good thing. We like to be close to people we feel safe and secure around. Same goes you for guys as well. If she likes you, she’ll want to be close to you.
- She hints at hanging out one-on-one. She may suggest there’s some new movie that she’d like to see or that she loves going to the beach. That’s your in. That’s the moment that you have to grab the opportunity. So, if she says things like that, then suggest the two of you going and see her reaction.
- She doesn’t reject anything sexual. Well, this is a solid sign. If you go to kiss her and she doesn’t dodge you… then go for it. If she kisses you back, then that’s a great sign. If she doesn’t turn down any sexual moves on your end, then obviously, you shouldn’t be worried.
This is an intense scam…
When he discovered what was really happening, he realized his wife was the real victim. When a UK man saw his wife’s bank statements, after she had taken out monumental loans with no explanation, he knew for sure that she was cheating on him. In his mind, there was no other possible explanation for why his wife would make these kinds of drastic financial choices.
Once he dug a bit deeper, he began to unwind a complex scam, realizing that he wasn’t the victim… His wife was.
What It Means to Have a Gay Dream When You’re Straight
What’s your brain trying to say?
A Personal Account of What It’s exactly Like to Have an Abortion
This girl recounts her abortion experience blow by blow.
Passing The Buck: Experienced Men and Women Give Advice to Virgins
Men and women give their best sexual advice for those preparing for their first time
How’d a Ménage à Trios Effect This Blogger’s Marriage?
As it turns out, her experiences made her view relationships differently for the rest of her life.
She’s Such a Sloe, She Even Put It on Her Business Cards
This girl owns her identity so much that she wanted it to be the first thing people saw when they met her.
Men Who Fight Women… And Lose Horribly
We’re not in the 1950’s anymore.
Woman, 34, Purchases Her First Pair of Jeans EVER After Incredible Weight Loss
Obesity rates are on the rise in America, but due to medicinal technology, people can lose weight very quickly. But you have to want to make the change first.
More to Love: Study Shows Bigger Women Make Happier Men
Forget everything you thought about weight and relationships.
Bleed Free: Woman Runs Marathon without a Tampon to Raise Awareness
When it comes to the bedroom and life in general, there’s always someone who’s more dominant than their partner. Now, that’s not a good or bad thing, nor is it about learning how to be a dominant or a submissive. It’s just something you enjoy, and that’s okay. Sometimes, you can be dominant in life, however, when it comes to sex, you could be submissive. Also, your dominance can vary depending on who your partner is. Sometimes if you’re usually dominant in bed, meeting someone who is also dominant makes you more submissive or… you could turn into a wild beast.
How to be a dominant in bed
There are times when you and your partner haven’t established your roles. Now, if they’re not into being dominant, that means you’ll have to step it up. You may be totally against it in the beginning, but, I recommend you give it a try before you knock it completely off as an option. So, if you’re curious, it’s time you learned how to be a dominant.
Because someone has to be it… why not you?
#1 Do it because you want to. If you’re really not comfortable with being a dom, then don’t do it. If you’re curious, then I think you should give it a try. But, at the end of the day, you really should want to do it for yourself and not your partner.
#2 Know how far your partner is willing to go. You two need to sit down before having sex and figure out what you’re both comfortable with. How far is your partner willing to go, and how far are you willing to go? These are two very important questions that need to be answered before doing anything.
#3 three levels of dominance. There are three levels of dominance. Now, depending on what you and your partner decide on, you’ll start on gentle, moderate, or aggressive dominance.
You don’t need to start off with aggressive dominance; you can start off at gentle and work your way up.
#4 Gentle. If you are completely new and don’t yet know how to be a dominant, then start off with gentle dominance. You don’t need to start off with handcuffs right away. This will give you some time to feel out what you’re interested in.
#5 Moderate. Moderate dominance is fun – this is what most people desire when being dominated for the first time. Moderate dominance means spanking, biting, handcuffs, being denied orgasms, and hot lube.
Most people engage in moderate dominance, so your partner may be experienced up to this point.
#6 Aggressive. This is some Fifty Shades of Grey type shit. This is really about being dominant and aggressive in the bedroom. Aggressive dominance means BDSM, choking, degradation, and gagging. You won’t be able to reach this level right away, this really takes some time to understand what you like and don’t like. I wouldn’t recommend this right away unless you’ve been fantasizing about it heavily.
#7 It takes time to develop dominance. Listen, learning how to be a dominant may be something completely new for you, so don’t expect to be the ultimate dominatrix in two days. This takes time and experience. So, don’t put any pressure on yourself to perform. Just take your time and go with the flow.
#8 Have a safe word. You’re going to need a safe word. Not just for your partner, but for yourself as well. Make sure that the safe word isn’t a word that can easily be said during sex. For example, don’t make your safe word “cock.” Please don’t. Make it something like pineapple or cabbage. Unless you’ll be using that in bed, then pick a different word.
#9 Wear what makes you feel dominant. You don’t need to wear strapless pants or a choker in order to be dominant. You can be equally as dominant while being completely naked as well. You need to wear what makes you feel sexy, confident, and dominant. If you feel these things while wearing an apron, then wear it. What’s important is that you can feel free in what you’re wearing.
#10 is communicative. If you’re going to learn how to be a dominant, you have to be communicative with your partner. This means you need to make sure that they’re comfortable and getting what they want out of the experience. At the same time, you need to make sure your needs are also being met as well.
#11 more doesn’t mean better. People always think that the more you do in bed, the better the sex will be. But that isn’t true. Being dominant doesn’t mean you have to dress in black latex and drip candle wax on your partner’s back.
I mean, you can do that, that’s not a bad thing. However, if that’s too extreme for you, it’s okay. There’s no right or wrong way to dominate someone. It’s purely based on what makes you two feel good.
- Use everything. Listen, to be dominant you can use almost anything – sex toys, candles, whips, rope, fruit – whatever you want. Of course, you need to make sure that your partner agrees to it. But if they do, well then, don’t hold back.
Now that you know how to be a dominant, it’s time you tried it out. Have fun with it. I know it sounds like a serious role to play, but sex is about having fun… so relax.
- “Age Is Just a Number: Unsaleable is two years older than Rifle’s mother.
He posted a cryptic joke on Integral Tuesday and later deleted it. It read, “Age is just a number ♥ Find someone you love, and take their breath away…even if that means putting a kink in their oxygen tank cord. #LifeAlertTypeOfLove.”
- He’s on TV: Rife joined fellow improve comics on Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out on MTV several times since 2015.
- He’s a stand-up comedian: Rife started his stand-up career as a teen. He has performed at comedy clubs such as The Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Beckinsale is a big fan of stand-up comedy—she has occasionally been spotted at comedy clubs with Sheen, with whom she remains friends, watching his girlfriend Sarah Silverman perform.
- Dane Cook Inspired His Comedy: “Seventh grade is when I realized I wanted to be a comedian,” Rife said in a video interview with Thisis50 in 2015. “I was watching Comedy Central and Dane Cook came on and I became a fan like, instantly and literally the next day, my teacher asked me if I wanted to be in a talent show.”
He said he agreed and performed…other comic’s material.
“Granted, I like stole every comedian’s jokes,” he said. “But like, that was the first time I ever, like, was on a stage in front of people performing.”
Rife would go on to host comedy shows headlined by his idol.